Hi Mike,
That's exactly my opinion as well. As my step mother always says, "its
time to roll with the change."
Besides there are plenty of things I can be working on updating,
fixing, and this panning situation is just one of several. It just
happens it seams like this single issue has gotten more attention than
all the other bugs combind. I'd like to fix the ones I can, and just
get on with adding the rest of the levels.
Smile.