Hi Sky,
Not really if we want to keep the game remotely realistic. For
example, a Glock 19, which Angela's pistol was based off of, has a 15
round clip. That's why it only starts with 15 rounds in her gun when
you start the game.
Other weapons like the Uzi are realistic as well. Depending on the
particular model some Uzis cary 20, 30, or 40 rounds. In this case I
decided to pick a military grade model which caries 40 rounds. It so
happens I am using the same exact model of Uzi that Lara Croft uses in
the early Tomb Raider games.
So I don't really know of a realistic way to give you more rounds. I
could give you multiple ammo packs which would give you more ammo, but
then again that might make it too easy. Part of the way the game is
has a lot to do with my own enjoyment of challenging games. I don't
like games that are too easy or you can beat in 20 minutes and it is
over justlike that. I like building in some extra challenges.

Cheers!