Hi Hayden,
Just that. Some Linux developer has created a version of Bomber Man
for Linux. It is listed in the Ubuntu Software Center, under the free
games section, simply as Bomber Man. If I'm not mistaken it was
written in c and uses SDL for sound, video, and input. It is not quite
like the original, but is close enough.