sounds awesome!!!!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "NIcol" <nicoljaco...@telkomsa.net>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2010 4:12 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] games we'd like to play: bomber man

Hi all
Those of you who had sight and played mainstream games in the past, can you
remember a game  called bomber man?
I cannot exactly remember all  the contents of this game but I have good
memories of me and my sighted friends playing bomber man when I was younger. I had the joystick in my hand and my friends told me which direction to go.
I can remember that in  bomber man, the player runs in 4 directions,
planting boms and picking up amulets.
If memory serves, these amulets were called pies.
If memory serves, my sighted friends told me these look like little pies.
Grab them for extra health.
And then in bomber man you had to avoid bombs from enemies and plant bombs
along the way .
And we had to be careful not to step into bombs we planted ourselves.
I can remember the adrenelin rush when an enemie is close on my tail and my
friends yell in excitement:
"right! Right! No left! The other way!
We had loads of fun with bomber man.
Do you guys think an accessible remake of bomber man is possible?
Is there any copyright issues involved?\