From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 5:50 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Preliminary Comments

Hi Hayden,
As for the character comments there are several reasons I took them
out. For one thing there were not enough of them to truly randomly say
something different each time so they got extremely redundant very
ffast. Especially, if I was testing the game several times a day and
had to hear the same thing over and over again. Second, the comments
didn't help with traps anyway. They came too early or too late which
made them next to useless. So several people agreed with me they
should go.

Cheers!