From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Muhammed Deniz
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 3:54 AM
To: weis...@googlemail.com; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Preliminary Comments

Hey all,
I have a mota problem. When I start the game and when I play, I play the
game and explore the game. But when I exit, my computer crashes, and my
computer is fourced to restart. I have downloaded the version on USA games,
not the one that Harry sent. Please, could someone help me?
My audio games for the blind group.
Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to

joyn, just send a blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com