To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 11:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Preliminary Comments

Hello,

I also find it a pitty. I really liked the keys being as they were.
As I run most of the time and only slow down when I really must, since that
makes a hell of a lot more fun, and you don#t get bored so easily.
Couldn't be there an option to toggle that in the future? Or maybe even to
reassign the whole keyboard? I know this is not easy, and I don't request
it for now. But I personally would like it. Just my oppinion on things.

Of course, I am not everyone, so we'll see how things work out.

Kevin