Hi Willem,
Hmmm...Ok, that was just a hunch of mine. Is there any possibility any
of you can actually get the stop error code?
What I'm talking about is when the blue screen comes up it will
present you with a stop error code. Usually it is a hex code starting
with 0x.  If I could get that hex code I can research the cause of the
problem and determine if the problem is hardware or software related.
Windows generally doesn't blue screen and produce a stop error unless
there is something very seriously wrong with your system. As I can't
in anyway shape or form reproduce the bug there has to be something
about your computers the game just doesn't like,or more correctly,
something your computer doesn't like about my game. Getting that stop
error code is essential in determining why Windows is crashing when
the program exits.