Hi Mich,
Usually, Windows places the results of a blue screen in a minidump
file located in
c:\Windows\Minidump.
The files are usually dated as well. For example, a system crash for
today would be called something like
Mini101610-01.dmp
which would be todays date and the first saved crash  for that date.
The crash reports can be recovered by a program called dumpchk which
basically reads back the state of the system at the time of the crash.
So if you can send me the latest dmp file or so that would help.

Cheers!