Hi.
Do you have jaws? Maybe someone, like me, could tandem you and try it.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Mich
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 4:38 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Something to try

Hi Tom. I tried to do what you had set out in your message to all of us but
I have been finding that I am getting stuck. what I did was I went in to my
computer in to the local disk c then created a new folder cald test then I
tried coppeying all the files from the usa games folder from my program
files in to that folder. then I went in to run and typed in cmd and that is
where I am getting stuck since I can't seem to figger out what to do next. I
tried looking around using the tab key  for the folder and couldn't find it.

I also tried just putting in the.exe file in the folder I cald test and when
I  went back in to run and typed cmd and still I couldn't find it. note I
had to reboot each time since I couldn't figger out how to get out of the
cmd when I put it in to run. I have notest that I get the blue screen when I
try to exit the game and my pc re starts. I am running windows xp sp 3 if
that helps. If you could possibly tell me where I went wrong with trying to
find the error messages that would be grate. many thanks. from Mich.