Hi,
I didn't acquire the rights for Max. Part of the reason was that James
North was working on some sort of game engine, and the game was
designed using the game engine he was creating at the time. That would
require me purchasing his game engine which I obviously wouldn't do
and am glad I didn't as Alchemy folded taking both the engine and Max
with it.