Those vanishing blocks are actually a staple of the series, and come up in many games after Mega man I, I think the set in Mega man 3 where you also have to cope with being pulled by a magnet at the same time are probably the worst!

Then there are moving platforms, which games like mario also had many of and I'd love to see in an audio game.

I've been stuck for literally weeks on some of those sorts of puzles, trying to remember the correct sequence or jump at the right time.

Beware the Grue!