Wow. I didn't know that. Sounds like some crazy crap going on.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 3:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Max Shrapnell

Hi Jim,
Hmmm...When was this? I don't remember this at all. Must have happened
before I came along.
As far as a game developer running the list I guess that depends on
the developer in question. I am certainly a game developer, but I'd
never personally disrupt the list when you or anyone else puts out a
new game release. That is simply wrong, and is childish in my book.
In fact, I encurrage game developers to release games. Sure we might
disagree over APIs, programming languages, target platform, etc but I
am not threatened by more games. Sheesh...I have a number of your
games installed on my windows computer at home, and enjoy playing them
from time to time. Disrupting the list would be counter productive.
Just goes to show James wasn't the nicest guy out there I guess.

Smile.

Hi Hayden,

Also, at one time James North ran the Audyssey list. And every time I would
announce that I put a new game up, the list would go down for a few days.
It was decided that a game developer should not run the list due to such
conflicts of interest.

BFN

     Jim

When there are two conflicting versions of the story, the wise course is to
believe the one in which people appear at their worst.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA