That is true, and I wouldn't even give a tentative release until I was certain. At the least I would do what Tom is currently doing and maybe periodicaly post betas but say no more subject on the release dates. At worst, I'd do what mainstream devs do, and release new trailors every so often that include sneak previews of certain faatures. Though the thing I lke most about mainstream games... most of these games have their own dedicated websites for anouncements, videos, screenshots, etc. And in this day and age, devs also use facebook and twitter to update as well. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Kitchen" <j...@kitchensinc.net>
To: "clement chou" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 1:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Max Shrapnell

Hi Clement,

You said that from the James North situation,
Though I guess if there's one thing I learned if I were to become a dev would be, always keep people posted on what's going on with the game.

Another way is not to promote and take money for a game until it is done. And one does not want to Or repeatedly set release dates and break them.

James also did not make any friends by always telling people how they should be writing games and handling their company business. You know no one likes a know it all.

BFN

    Jim

As I was saying, I hate it when people don't finish their

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA