Hi Jim,
Hmmm...When was this? I don't remember this at all. Must have happened
before I came along.
As far as a game developer running the list I guess that depends on
the developer in question. I am certainly a game developer, but I'd
never personally disrupt the list when you or anyone else puts out a
new game release. That is simply wrong, and is childish in my book.
In fact, I encurrage game developers to release games. Sure we might
disagree over APIs, programming languages, target platform, etc but I
am not threatened by more games. Sheesh...I have a number of your
games installed on my windows computer at home, and enjoy playing them
from time to time. Disrupting the list would be counter productive.
Just goes to show James wasn't the nicest guy out there I guess.

Smile.