Hi, ok I've had Superliam since last year, haven't played it in ages and now I
have I can't get passed the Lazerbot Battle on level 5!  I know to shoot him
when he says "Take that" and I duck at the same time, but how do I duck, run
and shoot him at the same time?  By the time I go to jump or run at him to kill
him, he's shot that lazer at me and I'm dead!  Is there a quick way to get him?
 Thanks from Lori.  P.S, what happened to Superliam 2?