As for Laser Bot, there's a bit of a trick to it. You can't run and duck at the same time, so immediately after you hear him shoot at you you have to get up and run towards him, firing as you do. If you can get fairly close to him before he shoots at you the first time you can actually nail him a few times even when you're crouched. As for SL2, it's been shelved indefinitely and has been for several years due to time constraints. And now that Liam's a working man the future of that title is in doubt. I think Liam still hopes to release it someday but he doesn't have the faintest idea when that'll be.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 2:24 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Frustrating game of Superliam

Hi, ok I've had Superliam since last year, haven't played it in ages and now I have I can't get passed the Lazerbot Battle on level 5! I know to shoot him when he says "Take that" and I duck at the same time, but how do I duck, run and shoot him at the same time? By the time I go to jump or run at him to kill him, he's shot that lazer at me and I'm dead! Is there a quick way to get him? Thanks from Lori. P.S, what happened to Superliam 2?