From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 5:16 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Frustrating game of Superliam

The thing about laserbot is he yells each time he shoots. peg it after him
blasting away, and when you here him say "take that" hit down arrow (but
keep shooting), then get up and start running as soon as you've heard the
shot sound.

Using this technique I can usually flaw him in seconds, ---- in fact while I

really like the bosses in sl for atmosphere and great cut scenes they are
imho, not tough enough by a long way.

Even X1, while more difficult than the other bosses isn't really a major
challenge, ---- especially when compared to the difficulty of the final
level.

this is yet another reason i'd love to see sl 2 if ever Liam gets around to
making it.

Beware the Grue!