Broken link... won't let me download it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Randall" <kf6...@comcast.net>
To: "blindgamers" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 8:41 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Another awesome SsFIV match!

Hey all.

Here's another awesome ssfiv match by that same guy that Clemant posted here
last week.  He's got a whole bunch of them up on youtube.  Again you can
really hear him keeping the heat up with those six or seven hit combos even when the other guy Is blocking. Dang I wish I was half as good as this guy!
Oh well maybe someday.

Enjoy.

Tom
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2104500/ssf4%20Kiryu%20Tsukimiya%20-%20Guy%20VS%20ke
n_airgen%20%28ryu%29%20june_29%202010.mp3

--
Check out my gaming blog at http://vi-mainstream-games.blogspot.com/