well now I know its on 2 lines I just have to slice and splice.
its not to bad.
At 08:56 a.m. 30/10/2010, you wrote:
Hi all,

Ok I am giving up on this for a while before I get too annoyed.  I may try
shortening the file name so that the link is shorter to see if that helps.
I am able to click the link in the message as it stands in my outbox but
after it goes to the list it is broken.  I've no idea why but don't have
time to sort it out right now, but when I have a few extra minutes I'll see
if I can get it fixed.

Laters.

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Tom Randall
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 12:00 PM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Another awesome SsFIV match!

Ok, I am gonna try sending this as an html message rather than as a plain
text message like I have been doing all this time.  If this works then
that's apparently what I need to do for long links like this even though I
have never had a problem before.  So hopefully this one'll work.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2104500/ssf4%20Kiryu%20Tsukimiya%20-%20Guy%20VS%20ke
n_airgen%20%28ryu%29%20june_29%202010.mp3

Tom