To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 5:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Another awesome SsFIV match!

Hi Clemant and all, sorry about that let's try that again. Not sure why it did not work but I did try the link as it appeared on here and you're right
the download didn't work.  Here's the link again, I've tested it this time
so it should work.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2104500/ssf4%20Kiryu%20Tsukimiya%20-%20Guy%20VS%20ke
n_airgen%20%28ryu%29%20june_29%202010.mp3

Tom