Hi tom.

appologies, I wasn't actually aware the lynux port of the engine was in so much a finished state anyway and only required miner upgrades to lynux specific rather than cross platform components, that does indeed put things in a rather different light.

As regards the Lynux issue generally, I do very much take the point that for a lynux user (such as yourself), there are few available accessible games and making more of them is a distinctly good idea.

However from what you initially said, I got the impression that this meant a lot of additional work (certainly more than a week), on a lynux port.

as i said I do understand the point of this, however it has sometimes appeared that Mota and the genesis engine has gone through about a million rewrites in various languages. I certainly wouldn't call this goofing off, sinse I do have an idea of the work involved, but I will freely admit that sometimes I have felt that Mota's developement has been more involved with rewriting the existing content of the game than creating new.

I really didn't intend this to be un pleasant, but I have felt a bit concerned about the time management in the developement of Mota.

Hopefullly, sinse you originally wrote the game on lynux as you said (another thing I also admit I wasn't aware of), this shouldn't be as time consuming as some of the other rewrites to Mota.

Looking forward to playing the game.

all the best,