From: "AudioGames.net" <rich...@audiogames.net
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 01:19:39 +0200
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Extant - game feadback

Hi DJC,

Thanks for your message! This is how Moby, your dog, works:

When you give a command, such as "Moby, find the gun", Moby will
start
barking from a certain direction - for example to your right.
This means
that what you aim to find, in this case the gun, will be
somewhere to your
right. So what you do is turn towards Moby, so that you face him
directly
and then start walking. Moby will continue to bark untill you
reach what
you're looking for. With buildings, Moby will bring continue to
bark inside
untill you reach the center of the building.
Moby will always find the most direct route, even if it's through
building.  And to hush Moby, press the alt-key one time.

Greets,

Richard