Nope. When you pick up something bad, nothing happens... but your friend Mr Motor can't pick them up as they're already gone.

Might start uploading replays of this soon... I loved this game. But I'm really rusty. lol.

At 12:41 PM 31/10/2010, you wrote:
I'm sad the company is down now, considering how clear the voice for start menu, the good music and sounds were. That was the tone I meant, I'm also sure that robot knows when I only have 2 coins left and is determoned to keep me off them! Also what do i do when I get a bad item? Is there a way I can chuck it at MR moter? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Chesworth" <scottcheswo...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2010 8:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Superdeekout

Hey Lori,

The robot won't stay out of your way. He, or perhaps she (I guess
that'd make her a robette?) is pretty determined to catch you, so it's
up to you to avoid that happening. The higher the level, the faster
the robot comes after you.

Do the strange tones you're hearing come a few coins before you level
up, as you're collecting up the last few coins on the grid? If they
do, it's because earlier in that level you collected a bonus object
which allows you to finish the level with a set number of coins still
left by pressing space after you hear one of those tones. It's been a
while since I played so I forget the exact name of the bonus object
that makes this happen, but what I do remember is that if you choose
to press space and finish the level early, you miss out on some of the
standard bonuses. It's only really a good idea to level up early if
you're having a really fast run through and think you can get one of
the time bonuses by doing so.

Bombs tick, so skirt around them, and wherever possible try to be
where they're not. Sounds easy enough, but factor in the robot chasing
you and it makes for some pretty wiggly movement until the bombs are
all exploded.

Hth, I found the game to be seriously addictive considering there was
nothing to kill lol

Scott

When you pick up coins you get a tone. I'm not sure what you mean by
sometimes... as to staying out of the robot's way, you just need to
move more or less in a circle around it, but make sure to keep it
evenly spaced from you at all times.