Hi has anyone got any game recordings of Superdeekout?  I thought I'd try it,
but it's hard as I'm having trouble getting robot to stay out my way on higher
levels.  Also what do I do in the levels with the bombs?  Am I just meant to
stay still?  Also what is the strange tone sound played when I pick up coins
sometimes?  I'd be glad of any help.  Thanks from Lori.