Hi Neophyte,

Welcome to the list.  I have been creating computer games since 1980.  Blind
accessible computer games since 1990.  Guess they are not the type of games
that you are into though.  My games are sound based and use the free Microsoft
sapi5 text to speech engine for speech.

Here is the list of the games that I have on my web site, Baseball, BattleShip,
Black Jack, Bop It, Concentration, Craps, Draw Poker, Football, Golf, Hangman,
Homer on a Harley, Life, Mach 1 tts, Master Mind, Monopoly, Pong, Puppy1,
Roulette, Simon, Skunk, Slot Machine, Snakes and Ladders, Spanker, Star Mule,
Triple J Shooter, Trivia game engine, Trucker, Yahtzee

Braille reference guide, Brain, Reader, Waver, Batting practice, Golf course
maker

BFN

    Jim

Check my web site for my free blind accessible pc dos and windows games.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA