To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 3:17 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] question for Jim Kitchen - Re: New here; saying hello

What the heck is waver?  Thanks.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: "neoph...@inthecompanyofgrues.com" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 4:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New here; saying hello

Hi Neophyte,

Welcome to the list. I have been creating computer games since 1980. Blind accessible computer games since 1990. Guess they are not the type of games that you are into though. My games are sound based and use the free Microsoft sapi5 text to speech engine for speech.

Here is the list of the games that I have on my web site, Baseball, BattleShip, Black Jack, Bop It, Concentration, Craps, Draw Poker, Football, Golf, Hangman, Homer on a Harley, Life, Mach 1 tts, Master Mind, Monopoly, Pong, Puppy1, Roulette, Simon, Skunk, Slot Machine, Snakes and Ladders, Spanker, Star Mule, Triple J Shooter, Trivia game engine, Trucker, Yahtzee

Braille reference guide, Brain, Reader, Waver, Batting practice, Golf course maker

BFN

    Jim