Hi Mich,
Well, rather than worry about the drivers you should just wait for
beta 16 to come out. If it makes you feel any better we are working on
a DirectX only version of MOTA beta 16 that resolves the vidio driver
issue as well as other issues encountered in the cross-platform engine
on Windows. Unfortunately, taking beta 13 and upgrading it to beta 16
is taking quite a lot of time since it is litterally three or four
months behind the current development release.

Cheers!