Hi Tom. many thanks for getting back to me. and ok I will just wate and i don't mind wating. and yes that does make me feel better for shure. from Mich. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] still getting the blue screen when exiting modaplease help.

Hi Mich,
Well, rather than worry about the drivers you should just wait for
beta 16 to come out. If it makes you feel any better we are working on
a DirectX only version of MOTA beta 16 that resolves the vidio driver
issue as well as other issues encountered in the cross-platform engine
on Windows. Unfortunately, taking beta 13 and upgrading it to beta 16
is taking quite a lot of time since it is litterally three or four
months behind the current development release.

Cheers!