Hi Hayden,

Well, as a big Sendspace user with a Max account I can give you lots
of reasons why Dropbox is, well, not that good. For one thing with a
Sendspace Max account you can download up to 8 GB per day, can store
100 GB of files on your account, use  of the Sendspace Wizard, etc.
Dropbox doesn't offerly nearly that much. Especially, for a free
account. I can't tell you how many times someone has posted a podcast
or something to Dropbox, and when I go to download it Dropbox says the
download limit has expired or the file is no longer available. The
service is quite honestly terrible.