From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 6:28 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] using the sword in mota beta14

Hi Hayden,

Well, as a big Sendspace user with a Max account I can give you lots of
reasons why Dropbox is, well, not that good. For one thing with a Sendspace
Max account you can download up to 8 GB per day, can store 100 GB of files
on your account, use  of the Sendspace Wizard, etc.
Dropbox doesn't offerly nearly that much. Especially, for a free account. I
can't tell you how many times someone has posted a podcast or something to
Dropbox, and when I go to download it Dropbox says the download limit has
expired or the file is no longer available. The service is quite honestly
terrible.