Good.  I'm glad to hear that.  Would be nice to save and stuff.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 6:10 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 16 Released!

Hi Liam,

Oh, I bet. Wel,i have some good news for you on that score. Since Christmas
is just around the corner, so to speak, we are now looking at adding the
game registration system, new levels, etc in beta 17.
Basically, over the course of the next two months are goal is to work
towards wrapping this game up, and getting on to our next project. As the
engine is more or less stable at this point we are in the final stages of
MOTA development.