I second that! I can't wait for this in 3d... you'll have me in line for both for sure!

At 08:19 AM 07/11/2010, you wrote:
And I'm almost ready to buy it, too! Gotta try a few demos, if they will be available, though. Not that I don't trust that you will come through with the game, but I want to try it, anyway, whether I buy or not. I'm strongly suspecting that you have a customer in me, though. Very strongly!

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 9:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 16 Released!

Hi Bryan,

Yes, we honor the purchases for Montezuma's Revenge. What we will be
doing is be offering free upgrades to everyone who preordered
Montezuma's Revenge to get Mysteries of the Ancients. At least the
side-scroller version. The full 3d FPS version will be full price for
everyone since that is a separate product.

Cheers!