The side scroller was the one I was asking about, although I more than likely will purchase the FPS version at some point. I just wanted to make sure.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 8:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 16 Released!

Hi Bryan,

Yes, we honor the purchases for Montezuma's Revenge. What we will be
doing is be offering free upgrades to everyone who preordered
Montezuma's Revenge to get Mysteries of the Ancients. At least the
side-scroller version. The full 3d FPS version will be full price for
everyone since that is a separate product.

Cheers!