Hi Phil,

No, there never was a sound from jumping from a ledge at say (30, 11)
to something like (30, 1) because it was all just a part of the jump
code. I'd have to rewrite the code for the jump code to take into
account the distance jumped to make Angela grunt etc. It is something
to put in the idea box, but honestly I'm moving on to bigger things
right now.

As far as jumping and landing in water that is a totally different
issue than what you are proposing. The entire level is stored in one
big array which means if I quary the array and the next (x, y, z)
coordinate is water it loads and plays the "land_Water.wav" sound.  In
order to load a grunt when jumping the same distance I'd have to keep
track of how far Angela has jumped and grunt if it is say larger than
5 or something like that. I can do it, but have to spend time away
from other things to add it.

Smile.