Btw have you ever seen the film "zombie land", the zombies in that, as well
as many other film have superb reflexes and can do just about anything a
mortal human can do.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 07 November 2010 20:06
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] jumping from 11 to 1 in MOTA

Hi Charles,

Well, at this point the only monsters that can really take advantage
of the 3d levels is the harpies as they can and do fly around the room
above you. Skeletons can't jump as they would break apart, and I've
never seen a zomby jump or show any good reflexes in general.
Centaurs could jump pretty high since they have a body of ahorse, but
then if one landed on Angela she'd be smashed flat. That would be like
having a horse land on you.

Oh, and if you think that is bad think about a Minotaur.  Those
monsters are huge, and if one of them landed on Angela pancake would
be giving her too much credit. Lol!

> I wonder if such occurrences might be in the 3D version of the game?
Also,