Hi,
Will Tombhunter work with the virtual machine edition of Vinux? I tried to
install it, followed the instructions on downloading the SFML libraries in the
documentation and it said there was a problem installing.
I tried on Vinux V4. Should I download Vinux 3 or is it the fact that it's
running on a virtual machine?
Again, it might be me. I'm not very clued up on Linux and am just starting out.
I thought I may be able to practice and learn through installing and playing
Tombhunter that way, but even that didn't work.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks.
Damien.