Hi Thomas,
I did attempt to install the SFML libraries but it informed me there was some sort of version incompatibility issue.
Regards,
Damien.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 2:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tombhunter and Linux

Hi Damien,

Yes, it should work with Vinux 4 in a virtual machine, but as the
documentation says you really do need the SFML deb packages. You can
download the 32bit packages from here:
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/downloads/requirements/libsfml-1.6-i386.tar.gz
and those packages will work with Ubuntu 10.04, Ubuntu 10.10, Vinux
3.0, and Vinux 4.0.

If you need 64bit versions let me know as I have those as well but
still need to finish updating my website to get all these dependencies
up and ready for download.

HTH