Hi Damien,

If you are installing via terminal you can just copy and paiste the
contents of the terminal into a gedit text document or into an e-mail.
Then, send me a copy of the error message that way.

Anyway, if it is giving you errors about dependencies you need to use
the apt-get utility to fetch and install the packages. For example,
sudo apt-get install libsndfile1
will install libsndfile for you. Doing something like
sudo apt-get install libopenal1
should grab and install the latest OpenAL libraries for you.

HTH