Hi I'm using windows xp and have just tried to download the Tower Defence game
from audiogames.net site.  I got a runtime error then the game opened at the
main menu, but all that was there was exit game.  Also my windows firewall
blocked some of the game content, I don't know what's happening, but I hit
unblock and the game still only gave me the option to exit.  Has anyone else
had this?