From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 5:13 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Towers Game

Good point, I think I was getting confused with hitting ctrl on towers to
upgrade them.

You can also do some cool things in the latest version like pressing 1 or
shift 1 to review the row and column, press the graave accent key next to 1
to have an ascii file of the current map in the games folder in case you
want to braille it (one chap on the forum did).

Pluss apparently more towers are on the way too.

Beware the grue!