Hi,

Personally, I am fine with the greater than symbol, but I see your
point regarding new players. Back when I was learning C++ I wrote a
number of text based games for Linux like Blackjack, Poker, etc and
when it was my turn to play I would print the line
"Enter command:"
to let me know it was my turn to play. I think this would work equally
well here because it is both short and to the point.

Cheers!