Tpa?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Gary Whittington
Sent: 13 November 2010 18:37
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Ten Pin Alley help

Well, back tring to get my copy of TPA to work.

Odd enough, the demo version off the CD is working now.
Before had a runtime error.
The DirectX must be working Ok now for the game in demo mode on my Vista.
computer.

But the thing is its been so long ago I have no record of my user ID
REgister number.

The game runs under the demo, so I need these 2 items.
I have no problem paying for the game again and getting the 1.02 version as
the game I have is 1.0.

So if Phil or anybody can look up my ID and number, so at least I can finaly
put this to rest that be great.

You can email me off list with the info at

gary...@cableone.net

Gary