Hi Gary,
I think Ten Pin Alley 1.2 is designed to work with Vista and Windows 7. But if you lost your registration key, you are now required to pay full price.
That is the Draconis policy as of last year.
I do not have the old registration keys, except for the Sarah game.
That's the only game that I can look up your key and send it to you if you lost it.
Phil