Service pack 2??  Why not 3?

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Whittington" <gary...@cableone.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 4:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Ten Pin Alley help

Thanks, old buddy.
Just been on a good streak of getting things done lately.
My voice web site recorder got a big step forward.
And you can beta test it for me at
shadowbeam.com

But really, things were just were falling down like bowling pins lately.

So, I thought what the any hell. Been a while forking out some cash on a blind game.
Got to play a game with myself ding four practice players.
Gee, thought Gary would been a name the game would known.
I am using the newly demo form the site, so it must be version 1.2.
And the game is on my secondary hard drive.
But it must been having some work on my vista computer that fix the problem I was having to start up the game. I still need to reformat my main drive to get the service pack 2 on this machine.
That will allow me to up date the IE and Jaws.
Stuck on 7 for IE and jaws ten.
That is a large project where I am backing up files when I have time.
But its nice to finish up little things like TPA.

And now its working, I can consider hosting on FTP a bowling night.

Again tthanks for the reply, and talk to you later.

Crash
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>