Hey Thomas,

Great, I'm glad the babble is down.

Thanks for taking the time to explain why messing with the "look" command
is a bad idea. I know any attempt by a sighted person to understand
blindness is fraught with problems, so thanks for not biting my head off
and explaining it all to me in such a clear way.

The test room really isn't intended to be a game, so any of the
descriptions and the player character were not indicative of one I'm
working on. I do like the idea of creating a way to see the world other
than by sight alone, but I'll experiment with that in other ways.

Once again, thanks for the feedback.

Cheers,

Neophyte.