Hi all. I just downloaded and then perches a key to unlock the full game of
Treasure Hunt. I am wondering where I can find a walk through? or possibly a
audio review of this game? I have played a bit but I just was wanting to listen
to something like this to get a better handle on the game. I tried
audiogames.net and there file for a mp3 review of this game takes you to a 404
page can't be found error. Many thanks for any help that any one can give me on
this. from Mich.