Hi I think there is an audio review of TH somewhere, I just can't remember which bit of the site it's on, but I'm sure there's an audio link. I love the game, love the music, loath!!! The unnatural speach :( I think Kelly Sapergia did the music, well he's done a wonderful job of it, so why didn't they get him to do voice-overs too for the movements, health checks etc. Rant over guys just thought I'd share that one <Smile> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mich" <m...@ntl.sympatico.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 8:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] looking for a Treasure Hunt walk throughoraudioreview

Hello. I took a look at www.bpcprograms.com
and didn't find any audio reviews or walk throughs of tresure hunt all I found was a download of the game etc. I just thought I would let you know. I looked at all the sections of the sight did I miss something? from Mich. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Muhammed Deniz" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>