Philip has made an excellent review. You'll find it on the sight.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mich" <m...@ntl.sympatico.ca>
To: "gamers @audyssey.org" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 9:32 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] looking for a Treasure Hunt walk through or audio review

Hi all. I just downloaded and then perches a key to unlock the full game of Treasure Hunt. I am wondering where I can find a walk through? or possibly a audio review of this game? I have played a bit but I just was wanting to listen to something like this to get a better handle on the game. I tried audiogames.net and there file for a mp3 review of this game takes you to a 404 page can't be found error. Many thanks for any help that any one can give me on this. from Mich.