It is fabulous!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh Kennedy" <jkenn...@gmail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 2:37 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] tdv question

Hi
Ok guys is tdv worth the download? I am asking because when I downloaded tdv a year or so ago the sounds were not that good. For example in the old tdv from a year or so ago you did not hear the engines rev up and down in short, the game sounds were not that great. So how is it now? Are the sounds better? Is the game really worth it this time?
Josh